DeFi Yield Protocol

www.dyp.finance/
Oasis.app: Growing Crypto’s Tried-and-True Dai and DeFi GatewayRead on the DeFi Pulse Blog

Key Stats

Total Value Locked24H
in USD$214.6K-0.7%
in ETH73 ETH+7.2%
in BTC5 BTC+3.6%
cwbtc-new Locked151.7 cwbtc-new0 cwbtc-new
% Supply Locked< 0.01%
Blockchain
Ethereum
Most Locked$cwbtc-new
Protocol Token$DYP

Total Value Locked (USD) in DeFi Yield Protocol

  • TVL (USD)
  • cwbtc-new
  • All
  • 1 Year
  • 90 Day
  • 30 Day
defipulse chart

What is DeFi Yield Protocol?

DeFi Yield Protocol (DYP) is a platform that offers solutions for yield farming, staking, NFTs, and enables users to leverage the trading tools of the DYP. The protocol employs an anti-manipulation feature that to limit the market impact on users converting rewards into ETH and other native platform tokens. Anti-manipulation aims to maintain stability, fair access to liquidity, and provide a secure and simplified DeFi platform for users of all sizes. The DYP Earn Vault is an automated yield farming contract with Compound Protocol integration and support for ETH, WBTC, USDC, USDT, and DAI markets. The interest from Compound is entirely distributed to the users; from the other strategies, a substantial proportion of the profits (75%) is converted to ETH and distributed to the liquidity providers, whereas the remainder (25%) is used to buy back the DeFi Yield protocol token and burn it. The core feature of DeFi Yield Protocol is the decentralized tools dashboard (DYP Tools), that provides a decentralized trust score, and some unique features like the Community Trust Vote System to help users informed decisions to maximize yields and reduce risk.


How to use DeFi Yield Protocol?

Click here to learn how to use DYP vaults. Click here to deposit in DYP farms. Click here to learn about DYP staking. Click here to access DYP Tools.

dHEDGE V2 Optimizes the Decentralized Hedge Fund Experience

dHEDGE is a decentralized asset management protocol that is permissionless.  This allows users to create or invest into non-custodial, on-chain…

2021-08-02Read more >

Founder Fireside Chat with Michael J. Cohen of xToken

The Founder Fireside Chat series hosted by DeFi Pulse interviews DeFi founders in the hopes of offering readers an opportunity…

2021-07-15Read more >

Founder Fireside Chat with Zeus of Olympus

The Founder Fireside Chat series hosted by DeFi Pulse interviews DeFi founders in the hopes of offering readers an opportunity…

2021-06-24Read more >

Asset Management Protocol DEXTF Ramps Up in 2021

DEXTF is an up-and-coming trading and fund management protocol for tokenized portfolios. These “XTF” portfolios, also known as decentralized traded…

2021-06-17Read more >