🔥The DeFi List🔥The DeFi List Application - Add your project to The DeFi List!
- Ampleforth - a digital-asset-protocol for smart commodity-money.
- Augmint - a smart contract platform that issues stable tokens targeted 1:1 to the EUR backed by collateral
- Augur - a decentralized oracle and peer-to-peer protocol for prediction markets on Ethereum that lets anyone create a market around the outcome of any real-world event
- Bancor - a protocol on Ethereum for non-custodial token exchange using pooled liquidity.
- Betoken - An open crypto fund managed by code and meritocracy
- bZx - a decentralized protocol that enables lending and borrowing for margin trading
- Compound - an open-source money market protocol on Ethereum that lets users lend or borrow assets against collateral
- Connext - a non-custodial layer 2 payment-channel technology that enables off-chain, instant payments with low (or zero) transaction costs, helping scale the Ethereum network and paving the way for use cases like micropayments
- Dharma - a peer-to-peer marketplace on Ethereum for non-custodial lending and borrowing of cryptocurrencies built on an extensible open source protocol
- DutchX - a fully decentralized trading protocol that allows anyone to add any trading token pair
- dYdX - a non-custodial trading platform on Ethereum geared toward experienced traders
- ETHLend (by Aave) - a P2P lending platform for fixed duration loans
- Helena - a smart contract platform with gamified prediction markets
- KyberSwap - an on-chain liquidity protocol that lets users perform swaps with liquidity from token holder reserves
- Lightning Network - a Layer 2 protocol on top of Bitcoin that seeks to improve scalability by moving small and frequent transactions off-chain, allowing for fast peer-to-peer transactions and low fees.
- Liquidity Network - a Layer 2 scalability solution that enables gas-less, near-instant trustless transactions & token swaps
- Local Ethereum - a non - custodial peer-to-peer ETH marketplace featuring end to end encryption and on -chain escrow.
- Loom Network - a DPOS layer 2 scaling solution that allows developers to run large-scale applications on top of Ethereum
- Loopring - an open source protocol for decentralized exchanges designed to provide matching-as-a-service, and its orders are unidirectional and do not differentiate takers and makers giving complete control to traders
- Maker - a decentralized credit platform on Ethereum that supports Dai, a stablecoin whose value is pegged to USD and backed in ETH
- Market Protocol - a protocol on Ethereum which offers tokenized leverage trading of anything asset through synthetic pricing
- Melon - an open-source, community-run protocol for asset management on Ethereum. Melon lets users create, manage, and invest in decentralized funds composed of ETH and ERC20s
- MerkleX - a decentralized exchange that uses a decentralized clearing network. Merklex allows traders to set limits on what can happen to their funds.
- Monolith - a decentralised banking alternative, powered by Ethereum.
- Neutral - a meta-stablecoin system built using a basket of multiple stablecoins to generate a lower volatility token with a reduced risk profile
- Nexus Mutual - a decentralized insurance platform where people can share risk particularly against smart contract bugs, failure or other black swan events
- Nitrogen Network - a decentralized P2P network for secured loans
- Nuo Network - a non-custodial platform on Ethereum that provides a decentralized debt marketplace. Users can lend, borrow, or margin trade any supported cryptoasset
- Ren - a provider of inter-blockchain liquidity for all decentralized applications
- Request Network - an open network for transaction requests. It allows anyone to create, store and access invoices and receipts in a universal, decentralized network.
- Set Protocol - a protocol designed to create, manage, and obtain baskets of tokenized assets
- Synthetix - a decentralized platform on Ethereum for the creation of Synths: on-chain synthetic assets that track the value of real-world assets
- Totle - a decentralized liquidity provider where you can swap and transfer tokens while automatically getting the best prices from decentralized exchanges
- UMA - a decentralized protocol to enable the creation, maintenance, and settlement of financial contracts for any underlying asset
- Uniswap - a fully decentralized on-chain protocol for token exchanges on Ethereum that uses liquidity pools instead of order books
- USDx - USDx is a decentralized and synthetic indexed stablecoin introduced by dForce. USDx's initial underlying portfolios include USDC, TUSD, PAX and DAI
- Veil - a market that leverages the Augur, 0x, and Ethereum protocols to provide a peer-to-peer trading platform for prediction markets and derivatives
- WBTC - an ERC20 token that is backed 1:1 by bitcoin.
- xDai - an Ethereum sidechain with 5-second block times, low gas prices, and a native token that’s also called xDai.
- Alpha Wallet - a mobile-based wallet built for Dapps. Do everything with only a few taps.
- Argent - a secure smart contract wallet built for simplicity, security and usability.
- Ash - a wallet interface focused on DeFi asset management powered by Melon Protocol
- Fetch - a DeFi forward wallet with integrated DEX trading and portfolio management tools
- Gnosis Safe - a secure way to manage funds and interact with decentralized applications on Ethereum
- Poketto - a wallet that you can actually show to your parents
- Bamboo Relay - a 0x relayer built to trade, lend, and borrow tokens directly from your wallet.
- DeFi Saver - an easy to use management portal for MakerDAO CDPs and compound protfolios
- DEX AG - a trading interface that finds you the best price from 11 different DEXes
- EasyCDP - an interface for MakerDAO that vastly simplifies the process of opening and managing a CDP
- FiatDex Gateway - a simple browser-based interface to interact with the FiatDex protocol which allows users to trustlessly swap fiat to crypto
- InstaDApp - an intuitive interface on top of the MakerDAO protocol that’s optimized for users lacking advanced technical or financial experience
- Zerion - an easy to use trustless banking interface utilizing popular DeFi protocols
- 0x Tracker - a trade explorer for 0x protocol and decentralized ERC20 token price index
- Coin Interest Rate - a dashboard showcasing borrowing and lending rates for USDC and DAI
- DefiScan - a read-only DeFi profile explorer for Compound, Uniswap, and SpankChain
- Loan Scan - a dashboard showing the best rates to earn passive income or lowest rates to borrow crypto
- UniswapROI - a calculator to help you analyze your investments in Uniswap and find the best liquidity pools
- Whois0x - a database of wallet addresses and their linked social media accounts that also provides easy to understand DeFi stats for each address
- Into the Ether Podcast - a podcast focusing on all things related to Ethereum, the leading blockchain for decentralized applications.
- Wyre Podcast - a podcast where Thomas Scaria interviews founders of top DeFi projects twice a month. Giving insight to their business as well as the technical challenges that they have overcome.
The DeFi List Application - Add your project to The DeFi List!
- Bankless - the ultimate guide to crypto finance written by Ryan Sean Adams
- DeFi Prime - a list of the best Decentralized Finance Products
- DeFi Tutorial - a newsletter focused on teaching and educating readers about DeFI with hands on video tutorials
- DeFi Weekly - a weekly in-depth review of technical achievements within decentralized finance
- Dose of DeFi - a weekly newsletter that specializes in deep dives on topics in the space
- EthHub Weekly Newsletter - a collection of the week's Ethereum and cryptocurrency news curated by the founders of EthHub
- The Defiant - a curated list of daily news in the DeFi space explained and conensed down to a digestable level by Camila Russo